Files, Desks, Modular Furniture, Tables, Panels & Accessories
Global warrants all components of metal storage and filing, laminate and wood veneer desks, laminate and wood veneer tables, metal leg components and panels for the lifetime of the product to the original purchaser.
Exceptions to the warranty for Files/Desks/Tables and Panels are as follows:
- Electrical devices, panel and tackboard textiles, adjustable keyboard mechanisms/lecterns/coat trees and task lights – five (5) Years.
- Folding tables (laminate) – one (1) Year.
Files, Desks, Modular Furniture, Tables, Panels & Accessories Warranty Summary
Components Warranty for Original Purchaser
Metal storage and filing
Keyless lock options – 2 years
Laminate/wood veneer desks and modular furniture
Tackboard textiles, electrical devices, task lights – 5 years
Boardroom, conference and training tables
Electrical devices – 5 years
Moving parts – 5 years
Panel textiles, electrical devices, task lights – 5 years
Coat racks and lecterns
Folding tables (laminate & molded)
Height adjustable tables
Motorized parts (on electrical tables) – 2 years
Global’s Warranty does not apply (for any product category) to the following:
- Products not purchased directly from authorized Global resellers.
- Nominal or normal amount of wear and tear that can occur over time.
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse.
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global’s written instructions and warnings.
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global.
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors.
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural materials.
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments.
- Color fastness or the matching of color of textiles, dye lots of textile can vary.
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments.
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays).
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Purchased parts are warranted for one (1) year.
- Failure to follow specific cleaning and disinfecting instructions posted on globalfurnituregroup.com.
Global’s warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global’s option.
Global makes no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and makes no other warranties, express or implied, other than those set out here. As codes and standards vary from one jurisdiction to another, references to compliance are solely for convenience and without any representation as to accuracy or suitability. Users must verify the suitability of such information or product for their specific application. In no event shall Global be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages.
Global’s warranty applies to products sold within the United States of America, Mexico, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and Canada.