Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the product, to the original Purchaser.
Global will repair or replace, at Global’s option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. The warranty applies to products manufactured after March 22, 2016.
Global makes no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and makes no other warranites, express or implied, other than those set out there. As codes and standards vary from one jurisdiction to another, references to compliance are solely for convenience and without any representation as to accuracy or suitability. Users must verify the suitability of such information or product for their specific application. In no event shall Global be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages.
General Globalcare Seating
Globalcare’s warranty for general seating covers all chair components including pneumatic cylinders, bases, casters, glides, frames, arms, plastic seats, backs and other structural components.
The warranty applies to single shift, standard usage, defined as a standard eight (8) hour day, forty (40) hour week as noted with each model number.
Exceptions to the warranty for general seating are as follows:
- Foam, upholstery, textiles (as sampled on Global branded and textile program cards), mesh material and electrical devices, are warranted for five (5) years.
- Control mechanisms are warranted for twelve (12) years.
- Heavy duty seating is not defined as general Globalcare seating (see below for warranty exceptions).
Heavy Duty / Bariatric Seating
Globalcare offers products designed for multiple shift applications (24 hours a day / 7 days a week) and larger individuals weighing up to 350, 500 and/or 750 lbs (depending on series and/or model). Global warrants these products for twelve (12) years to the original purchaser. All components (including control mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, bases, casters, glides, frames, arms, plastic seats/backs, etc.) are covered for 24/7 applications under the warranty. The exceptions are foam, upholstery and textiles, which are covered for five (5) years. Fabric or upholstery material on these products must exceed 100,000 double rubs for the textile portion of the warranty to apply. Heavy duty / bariatric product series that apply under this warranty can be found in the Seating section of the Globalcare list price book.
Seating Warranty Summary
Components Warranty For Original Purchaser
Use Time For Warranty Coverage
General Globalcare seating
8 hours / 5 days per week
Foam/upholstery/textiles/mesh/electrical devices - 5 years
Control mechanisms - 12 years
Heavy duty / bariatric seating
24 hours / 7 days per week
Foam/upholstery/textiles - 5 years
Files, Desks, Modular Furniture, Tables & Accessories
Global warrants all components of metal storage and filing, laminate and wood veneer desks, laminate and wood veneer tables and metal leg components for the lifetime of the product to the original Purchaser.
Files, Desks, Modular Furniture, Tables & Accessories Warranty Summary
Components Warranty For Original Purchaser
Metal storage and filing
Laminate/wood veneer desks and modular furniture
Tackboard textiles , electrical devices, task lights - 5 years
Boardroom, conference and training tables
Electrical devices - 5 years
Moving parts - 5 years
Globalcare's Warranty does not apply (for any product category) to the following:
- Nominal or normal amount of wear and tear that can occur over time.
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse.
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global’s written instructions and warnings.
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global.
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors.
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural materials.
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments.
- Color fastness or the matching of color of textiles, dye lots of textile can vary.
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments.
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays).
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Purchased parts are warranted for one (1) year.
- Failure to follow specific cleaning and disinfecting instructions posted on www.globalfurnituregroup.com.
Globalcare's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global’s discretion.
Textile and Finishes
Global warrants Global branded textiles and Global carded textile programs inclusive of fabrics, vinyls and leather products for five (5) years. Global does not warrant COM (Customer's Own Material) or GPM (Global Purchased Material) that are customer specified materials, or graded-in and purchased by Global for a customer. For GPM or COM products, please contact the textile supplier for performance information and warranty details. Please refer to our website at www.globalfurnituregroup.com for detailed information on cleaning and disinfecting procedures. Improper usage of disinfecting/cleaning products may void the warranty.
Global textiles and finishes are updated periodically to meet the demand and trends of the market. As a result, some textiles and finishes may be discontinued by Global or the manufacturer. In the event that a textile or finish is discontinued, Global will make every reasonable effort to provide an alternative product(s) of comparable function.