PRODUCT WARRANTY PERIODS
The following warranty terms apply to SitOnIt Seating Home Edition products. Exemplis LLC, d.b.a. SitOnIt Seating (hereafter
referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and
workmanship when used in a single shift (standard eight-hour day, five days per week) for the following warranty periods:
FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Wit – Home Edition
• Novo – Home Edition
• Reya – Home Edition
– Home Edition
• Mobile Pedestal2
– Home Edition
– Home Edition
• High Tide 4 – Home Edition
— Home Edition
• Wire Basket – Home Edition
• Power Strip – Home Edition
1. Please note that power components on a height-adjustable table include: hand controls, motors, control boxes, and electrical cables.
2. This warranty does not cover damage from ordinary wear and tear, including paint finish changes and/ or discoloration resulting from aging or exposure to light.
3. Power components are defined as any power unit with electrical outlets and/ or USB/Data connections, connector jumper cables for daisy chain and infeed’s for
4. Weight capacity of the arms must be followed. If an arm is not functioning properly because of the weight of the monitor is outside of the advertised weight capacity, the monitor arm
will not be considered defective under the warranty
At SitOnIt Seating®, we take pride in crafting one-of-a-kind pieces. Products are thoughtfully inspected prior to being carefully wrapped
and packed for shipment. Upon receiving your order, should your order be less than perfect, please follow these steps for an expedited
IF DAMAGE IS VISIBLE:
1. Please accept shipment and report damages on the
2. Contact SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience to report the
issue within 10 days after delivery.
IF DAMAGE IS CONCEALED:
1. Save merchandise and packaging.
2. Take a photo to document the damage.
3. Contact SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience
within 60 days after delivery.
Either way, we are here to help! SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience Team is on standby to assist Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to
5:00 p.m. PST. Call 866-764-4111 or email [email protected]
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANTY
• Product abuse or misuse
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• User modification of or attachments to the product
• Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in
accordance with the Company’s installation,
maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental
conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
• Floor samples or display models
• Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
• The substitution or use of non-SitOnIt Seating components
with SitOnIt Seating products
• Products sold by unauthorized dealers
• Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
• Minor variations of color in textiles
• Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck
wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and
stretch marks in leather
• Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Exemplis LLC and SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be
free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the above
listed warranty periods: The Company will, at its option, repair or replace with a comparable product, without charge to the original
purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original
purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for injuries or damages arising from use of the product.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original
receipt or other proof of purchase.
This is an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for
a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for incidental or consequential, special, or indirect damages. The purchaser
is responsible for determining suitability for its intended use. The Company disclaims any liability for defects, loss of use, or claims
or injuries arising out of the incorrect choice of product for particular usage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific
legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Company will advise you of the procedure to follow when making warranty claims. Call the Company at the number below to
explain the defect. Give your name, address, and telephone number. Please be prepared with the model number and sales order