PRODUCT WARRANTY PERIODS
Exemplis LLC, d.b.a. SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this
product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard eight-hour day,
five days per week) for the following warranty periods:
LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• All SitOnIt Seating products, except where
• Structural Components: Prise, Switchback and Voyager
12-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Amplify, Torsa, Wit and Novo used in multi-shift (24/7) applications.
• Lounge seating and occasional/lounge tables.
• Bases: Ocala, Tensor
• Monitor Arms1
: King Cobra, Mobio series, Unity G2 series
10-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Non-Stop Heavy Duty, Freelance Bariatric and chairs purchased with
a Heavy Duty (HD) or Large and Tall (LT) option used in multi-shift
• Electrical Components2
SEVEN-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Electrical Components2
: Switchback and Voyager
FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Fabric, foam, knit back, mesh and plastic.
• All filing products3
• CPU Holders
• High Tide
• Keyboard Trays
• Lighting Fixtures
• Power Components4
: EON, Current, Power Strips
• Wire Management
TWO-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Fabric and foam cushioning for Non-Stop Heavy Duty, Freelance
Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with an HD or LT option
• Multipurpose felt glides
• Half-Moon Pencil Drawer
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Lighting Power Supplies
• Mouse Pads
• Wrist Rests
1. Weight capacity of the monitor arms must be followed. If an arm is not functioning properly because of the weight of the monitor is outside of the advertised
weight capacity, the monitor arm will not be considered defective under the warranty.
2. Please note that electrical components on a height-adjustable table include: hand controls, motors, control boxes and electrical cables.
3. This warranty does not cover damage from ordinary wear and tear, including paint finish changes and/or discoloration resulting from aging or exposure to light.
4. Power components are defined as any power unit with electrical outlets and/or USB/data connections, connector jumper cables for daisy chain and infeeds for
5. Warranty limited to finishes, tacking surface of tack boards and writing surface of whiteboards. Standard textiles limited to original manufacturer’s warranty
At SitOnIt Seating™, we take pride in crafting one-of-a-kind pieces. Products are thoughtfully inspected prior to being carefully
wrapped and packed for shipment. Upon receiving your order, should your order be less than perfect, please follow these steps for an
IF DAMAGE IS VISIBLE:
1. Please accept shipment and report damages on the freight bill.
2. Contact SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience to report the issue
within 10 days after delivery
IF DAMAGE IS CONCEALED:
1. Save merchandise and packaging.
2. Take a photo to document the damage.
3. Contact SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience
within 60 days after delivery
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANTY
• COM/COL textiles
• Product abuse or misuse
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• User modification of or attachments to the product
• Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance
with the Company’s installation,
maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/
or have been subject to improper storage
• Floor samples or display models
• Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
• Products sold by unauthorized dealers
• Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
• Minor variations of color in textiles
• Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles,
scratches, backbone marks and
stretch marks in leather
• Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser,
only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original
purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original
purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
For products purchased on or after August 1, 2012, the Company shall pay for all labor costs pre-approved by the
Company. The payment of such pre-approved labor costs will be in the form of a credit to an active Company account.
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described, including, without limitations,
any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for
incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and
you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Warranty claims must be reported within 60 days of any concealed damage. The Company will advise you of the
procedure to follow when making warranty claims. Call the Company at the number below to explain the defect. Give
your name, address and telephone number. Please be prepared with the model number and sales order number found
under the seat of the chair.
SitOnIt Seating: (888) 274-8664